Tuesday 22 December 2015

Pyjama No.7

Here it is, the final Pyjama. I hope you've liked this slightly weird series but don't forget there will be a grand reveal soon and an extra post at some point this week.
I made these pyjama bottoms for my Dad. Again I had the same problem with finding fabric, as I did with the pyjama bottoms I made for my Grandfather, there wasn't much selection when it came to buying second hand bed sheets that would make reasonable pyjama bottoms for a man.
Top: Primark (£3.00)
Trousers: Made by me from a second hand pirate themed bed sheet.
I realise that this top is might push the pirate themed trousers over the limit but it's my Dad, I'm sure he'll see the funny side. Besides it was this or getting him an ugly Christmas jumper, so really he got off quite lightly. Also I really struggled to find a top that matched and so in the right size, so I decided to pick up on the white and red in the trousers.
Again the trousers where too long to fit into one photo. For the trousers, I used both the front and the back of the bed sheet, so that one leg would be covered in stripes and the other would show case a pirate ship. You might be starting to see why these pyjamas could be a bit over whelming.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment