Wednesday 23 December 2015

Final Wrapping


It's that time again, when I finish wrapping my presents, with Christmas music playing in the back ground.
This year as you know, I've been making pyjama bottoms for everyone who's in the same house as me on Christmas Eve. So when it came to wrapping them, I wanted to make sure that not only where they individually wrapped, but that they where also all in the same place.
This will make it easier to makes sure that they're opened on Christmas Eve. To do this I placed all the individually wrapped presents into a parcel box and wrapped that up and placed it under the tree, with a label explaining that the box needs to be opened on Christmas Eve.
My pan is that everyone gets their present and opens it at exactly the same time, so that it's a surprise as to what's in the wrapping, when everyone first opens their presents. Otherwise if the presents where all opened individually one at a time, it would soon become clear that everyone is getting a set of pyjamas.
If you'd like to see all of the pyjamas, I've included links for them bellow:
The Plan
Pyjama No.1
Pyjama No.2
Pyjama No.3
Pyjama No.4
Pyjama No.5
Pyjama No.6
Pyjama No.7
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment