Monday 21 December 2015

Pyjama No.6

Hey, here's another one! I'm so close to finishing them now that I'm starting to get really excited about my family opening them on the 24th and already, I'm forgetting about the stress of making them.

This set is for my Grandfather. I really struggled to find suitable Christmas-ish fabric for the men, so in the end I opted for this angel fabric, which originally came from an awful ruffled bed set from the charity shop. You should have seen the shop assistants face when I went to buy it.
  Top: Primark (£2.50)
Trousers: Made by me, from a second hand bed sheet.
To make the trousers, I 'borrowed' a pair of my Dads trousers, as they're roughly the same size but made them slightly longer. As my Grandfather is a little bit taller than my Dad and yes the trousers where too long to fit into one photo.
When buying a top, I went for a light grey top, mainly because it was the only one I could find in the right size that matched colour wise.
Like I state earlier, I'm so close to finishing. So stay tuned for the last pyjama and the grand reveal.
I hope this has inspired you!

2 comments:

  1. I went on here coz my friend told me about it! Love the pj's and made my mum some for her b-day coz I had no money to buy her anything. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you found it useful :)

    ReplyDelete