Friday 11 December 2015

Pyjama No.2

Hello again. I have another set of pyjamas to share with you today. This is the set that I will be wearing on Christmas eve, which is when I plan on giving everyone else their pyjamas.
I used the same fabric as I used for my Grandmas Pyjamas which you can see here. But decided to get myself a different coloured top, which also has a slightly different style.
Top: Primark (£1.80)
Bottoms: Made and designed by me. The Fabric is from a charity shop but was originally a bed sheet from H&M.
For the top, I decided to draw attention to the more purple pinks in the fabric,so I got this super soft t-shirt from Primark.
I made myself a pair of shorts for pyjama bottoms, as I already have a couple of longer pyjamas. Also I didn't have enough fabric to make something longer. To make them, I simply created a pattern by drawing around some of my existing pyjama bottoms and then simple added a couple of extra centimetres for wriggle room. I have included a useful video bellow to show how you too could draft yourself a pyjama bottom or another type of trouser.

I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment