Tuesday 30 July 2013

Hogwarts acceptance letter

My little sister has been a massive harry potter fan since she picked up the first book off my self two years ago. Whilst aimlessly searching the internet I came across this blog post about how to make Hogwarts acceptance letters and with my sisters 11th birthday being this year, it was the perfect little gift.

I made my sisters letter using tea bagged paper which I just placed in the printer as I printed off the letter. I also included a platform 9 and 3/4 ticket as a way to get to Hogwarts.

I know the seal is a bit big but I had proportion issues whilst printing it off. Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?
I hope this has inspired you!
I Know it's not sewing related but I had to share this with you because it's such a great gift idea for Harry Potter fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment