Wednesday 26 June 2013

Gnome Hat

For sports day at school we had a form mascot competition. My Form decided on a Gnome theme, so that evening I set about making this "high fashion" hat. I basically crocheted a semi-circle, folded it in half and sewed down the straight side.
The rest of my team where amazing at looking around their homes for possible gnome related clothing, which all helped us to win the competition. The end result can be seen below.
Marissa did an amazing job of being our form gnome and Amy, Bronnen, Holly, Lucy and Nicole did a great job in persuading the allotment club to let us "borrow" their wheelbarrow. You can't see it in the photo but our form tutor also made a last minute contribution in the form of a makeshift fishing rod. 
I hope this has inspired you!


No comments:

Post a Comment