Saturday 15 June 2013

Exams are OVER!!!!

All my external exams are over for this year. Yay! So to celebrate I pulled out some old torn jeans and made yet another pair of shorts. How I make my shorts can be found here.

This is how they used to look before they became ripped and then became my newest pair of shorts.


This time I made them a lot shorter than I have before because I wanted something different, which would give me more options with my wardrobe. I also zigzag stitched the bottom of them and deliberately let them fray (in my option short tighter fitting shorts look nicer when allowed to fray).


I'm not sure how much use they will get (other than being worn with leggings) because the weather has taken a dramatic turn.


I hope this has inspired you!   

No comments:

Post a Comment