Sunday 21 April 2013

Demin shorts!

I'm the kind of person who wears jeans to death! I wear them every day, so it was hardly suprising when my favourate jeans got a massive whole in the knee. I was still abit annoyed because I loved them.
This picture is from this post.

But yesterday I had a great idea; why not make them into shorts? So I cut of half the legs (just above the whole) and hemmed them, to create amazing shorts, which I know I'll wear to death this summer.

I'm really pleased with how they turned out. All together it took me about 30 minutes, mainly because I was trying really hard to make both legs exactly the same length. I used the same thread that I used for my denim skirt and had the hem line at about 1cm.
 What's great, is that they're ready just in time for spring and summer.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment