Thursday 31 March 2016

Cousins New Swimsuit


I hope you all had a good Easter mine was a little chaotic but great fun no the less. For Easter my family generally give small gifts to each other, whether that be chocolate or something else that's small.
So this year I gave my little cousin a swimsuit that I not only sewed but also designed. The swimsuit was originally meant for my little sister but I've only just finished making it in fact it's the one of the projects I spoke about in my previous post.
Also when I started making it last year, I used one of my sisters old swimsuits to trace round by mistake, so it was already going to be on the small side and then I never finished it in time.
It may be a little big on my cousin at the moment but I'm sure she'll grow into it in no time. If you interested in more swimming related post you may like to have a look at these posts:

I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment