Monday 14 March 2016

10 Random Questions

Hey Guys, I realise that you probably don't now that much about me, so I thought I'd share some random facts that you may not know.
1. Do you like your hand writing?
Not really, I think it's a little too functional and not elegant enough.
2. What is your favourite lunch meal?
Probably something quick and easy like pasta or sandwiches, as I'm usually in a bit of a rush.
3. Would you bungee jump?
No way! I'm absolutely terrified of heights.
4. What is your favourite ice cream?
Definitely anything with chocolate in it.
5. Red or pink?
Red
6. Favourite sports to watch?
Gymnastics, the gymnasts are always so graceful and elegant.
7. Any Tattoos?
No, sorry not my cup of tea.
8. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In my room.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes, I went to watch Star Wars again!
10. When was the last time you went for a run?
A couple of days ago, I struggle to stay on top of exercise in the winter. I mean who wants to go for a run outside when the temperatures at 1 to -1 degrees? Although now the weather is starting to pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment