Friday 13 November 2015

OOTW: One item 4 ways

Hi, so this is something I've never done before but I've decided, I might as well try it out. I've used my favourite skirt, that I made and posted about here That post also shares how you too can make a skirt like this). So to further inspire you to make this skirt, I thought I might as well share some outfit ideas with you. I've never claimed to be some sort of fashionista, this is all just my personal style.

Outfit No.1

This outfit, is one that I would wear to church because I think it's slightly more fancy than what I might wear on a normal day, mainly due to the flower on the cardigan.
Details;
Cardigan: Mango
Necklace: Claire?
Skirt: Made by me (take a look here)
Leggings: Next
Boots: Primark

Outfit No.2

I find this outfit to be a bit more toned down, due to the comfy-ness of the jumper, than the previous outfit and so would wear this to college.
Details:
Jumper: Gift 
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte 
Skirt: Made by me (find out more about it here)
Leggings: Next
Boots: Fatface

Outfit No.3

This is the exact outfit I was wearing, on Christmas Eve last year. I don't know why but it makes me feel so festive when I wear this combination. It must be the star on the jumper.
Details:
Scarf: Gift
Jumper: TK MAX
Bracelet: Gift
Watch: Gift
Skirt: Made by me (you can find out more about it here)
Leggings:Next
Boots: Fatface (they're the same boots that I had on in the previous outfit)

Outfit No.4

This outfit screams winter time to me, as not only does it include a super cute Christmas jumper, it also has fluffy boots!
Details:
Jumper: Next
skirt: Made by me (for more information take a look here)
Leggings: Next
Boots: Gift

I hope this has inspired you! 
Let me know how you would style this skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment