Sunday 1 November 2015

One hundred posts later...

I can't believe it! This is my 100th post and to celebrate I thought I would look back at some of my favourite posts.

I posted about this skirt back in February and since then it's become one of my all time favourite skirts. Its tartan pattern is similar to what's in trend at the moment but the fact that it's jersey makes it so comfortable. If you're interested in finding out more, take a look here.
 These shorts are made from a pair of old t-shirts and I made them for my sister back in March. Since having posted about these I have also made a pair for myself and the shorts have been a real hit with my sister over the summer. To find out how you could make a pair for yourself simply take a look at my post.
Although the headbands above where my most recent project, I still had to share it as one of my favourites just due to the amount of fun I had making and designing them. If you'd like to find out how you too could make a headband like these, then take a look at this post to find out more.
I hope you've enjoyed looking back on these posts as much as I have and of course, I hope this has inspired you!


No comments:

Post a Comment