Thursday 19 November 2015

Half Yard Christmas

Disclaimer: All of the following opinions and ideas are my own. I have not been rewarded in anyway to review this book. I simply found it very useful and interesting and so wanted to share it with you guys. 


So today I'm going to be talking about a book that was given as a birthday present to me (so don't even think about asking me how much it cost! :) ). With Christmas getting close it's the ideal time to start thinking about making Christmas decorations and Christmas gifts. Which is where the Half Yard Christmas by Debbie Shore comes in handy.


This book is great in giving Christmas ideas of what to do with your left over pieces of fabric. It also gives a step by step run through of  how to make each item shown, in a detailed and clear way.
The book is split into different themes and styles of Christmas decorations, with my favourite style being the Scandinavian style. I mean who doesn't love a cute little gnome decoration? But the rustic styled Christmas also interested me as well.


I've been totally inspired by this book and already have that lovely warm Christmas feeling inside.
Earlier this week I asked if you're ready for Christmas. If you're not then you should seriously consider having a look at this book.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment