Saturday 23 August 2014

High Waisted Summer Shorts

I made these a while ago (at the very beginning of summer) but just haven't got round to posting about it. On my travels I took these photos to show you what they look like.
I made the shorts from an old pair of jeans that I had worn in at the knee because I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away. I'm so glad I didn't throw them away, as they make great shorts. 
You can find out how to make your own pair of shorts from old jeans here.
 For hemming I chose to roll them over rather than under and just sewed them into place.
 It was so easy and fast for shorts that just seem to last forever.
The best thing about these shorts is that they will last well into winter by just pairing them with leggings and boots.
 I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment