Monday 25 August 2014

Easy Birthday present

This is a post that I've been meaning to post for ages. I made this present for my Mums birthday as a bit of a table filler but also to add that home made side to my present for her. However this present could also be done on it's own for friends.
For this gift I got an empty jam jar and lined it with some white fabric. I then got my friends favourite sweets and filled the jam jar till it was almost full (you need to leave a bit of space so that you can close the lid).

Next I got a cup cake tin liner and stuck that to the lid. Finally I add the free printable to the front (I'm not sure where this one came from because as I've said before this post should have been posted ages ago but you could use any free printable). I love this  present idea as it's super easy but a bit different from your usual store bought sweets.

I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment