Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Present No.2

I made this rug/ blanket form my close friend and it took about 1 week to complete. I would have like more time, so as to get it just right, but I was seeing my friend for the last time before Christmas yesterday, so it had to be completed by then.
All of the fabrics used where either scrap fabrics or came from an 80p pack, which might sound wrong if it's going to be a present but I wouldn't have made it if I didn't think it would turn out nicely.At the end of the day you just want to give something you know the other will like/ love. 

I also choose to add a quiltish border to this rug, so as to highlight how beautiful the owl fabric is. I'm not sure if this project counts as a quit (in fact it most likely doesn't) but whatever it is classed as I love it and would definitely make it again.


I hope this has inspired you!

2 comments:

  1. Libby you are amazing, it's fantastic!!! Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. It was so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete