Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas present No.1

Hi fellow sewers! I know you're probably thinking where have you been? The answer is that although I have been doing lots of sewing since the middle of October, I haven't been able to post about most of them because they're Christmas presents and  I know that some of the people these gifts are for watch and follow my blog. So there will be lots of present related posts come the new year. However right now I can share these cute leggings with you, to kick of this years count down to Christmas!
These Aztec leggings are a gift for my little cousin. I found the fabric in a 80p, so I guess you could say that the fabric was an off cut but I could totally see potential for it. After all anything Aztec seems to be really in and the pastel colours in this fabric mean that they have a bit of a twist on your usual Aztec leggings.
 I also got a pair of shorts to go with the leggings to make them a bit more of a substantial gift. If you're interested in making your own children's leggings then you can make them using this pattern. I made mine in a size 4 years and found that worked perfectly with the limited amount of fabric I had.
I hope you're looking forward to Christmas and I hope that this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment