Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines day

With valentines day coming up I thought I'd share my ideas for what I'm giving to my valentines this year. The first thing you definitely need is a card. I was looking for a card that wasn't completely cheesy. When looking on Pintrest for craft ideas I found these perfect FREE printables. Here are a couple are printables I absolutely love. The first is from Artsy-fartsy mama with you're a hoot, for any star wars lovers, harry potter lovers and many more themed sets look here and finally for that extra touch on the envelop why not use these amazing monogram stickers.
My next item on my valentines list is a home-made one. I really struggled to come up with something to make that wouldn't be too girly and I finally decided to make a cake. Who doesn't like food? and more importantly, who doesn't like sharing cake?!

My cake was an almond one smothered in chocolate with a hidden heart centre (come on it is valentines day).
Finally I got him a super cool valentines day themed coaster from the here. This company make amazing slate/ house hold items. They do all kinds of themes, at Christmas they had wonderful table mats that had little reindeer's on them and they also currently have a great range of valentines gifts. It's well worth a look :) The item I bought can be seen bellow.
 
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment