Thursday 27 July 2017

Burda Girls Harlem Trousers 05/2013

For those of you who follow my blog regularly will know that I have a younger cousin who lives quite a while away and whom I only get to see once or twice a year. Last weekend I was in her neck of the woods, so of course I had to drop of a gift. The pattern I decided to make for her was the burda Harlem trousers, which you can find here. 
This was such an easy pattern to make. It has only two pattern pieces (the front and the back). I then choose to add a yoga style waist band and cuffs around the ankles. As the pattern was so easy to follow, this piece took around two hours from start to finish.
For the fabric, I choose this light blue jersey that I've had in my stash for nearly 4 years now. The fabric originally came from a 60p and was perfect for this pattern.
 
Sadly I didn't get to see my cousin try on the trousers but I did get a call from my aunt, saying that my cousin really liked them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment