Thursday 20 October 2016

Peru Day 6- Ollantaytambo to cusco

The taxi arrived at 9:00am and took us to Moray. However at this point I really wasn't well enough to even think about getting out of the taxi, but I did take a good look at everyone else's photos.
Then we drove to Maras, where I was well enough to enjoy the salt mines, which really do look amazing from above.
After that we went onto Chinchero for lunch at Meriendo which was just a super relaxed place with great food. We also watched an interesting weaving demonstration. Before finishing the day at our Hotel in Cusco.
Because of how ill I had been, I wasn't able to take any photos and the person who did take photos that day, sadly never emailed them across to me. Hence the reason why there have been no posts for so long. I had hoped to have the photos by now but decided to post this without them. If I do finally get the photos, I will update this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment