Tuesday 4 August 2015

My Indian Trousers

I've recently travelled to India with a group of friends to complete a community project. If any of you have ever looked into the climate in India you will realise that it's fairly hot.
Whilst working I wanted something that wouldn't be too warm but would still be practical. So I made my self a pair of floaty trousers, that I could work in quite comfortably.
 One of the joys about having made them myself, was that I didn't feel protective of them and so didn't mind if they got trashed during the process.
 I'm afraid I didn't get any photos of the trousers before I had started working, so you get to see them in all their paint and dirt covered glory.
These trousers seem to be all the range at the moment and are an absolute dream to make, due to there being very little fitting involved.
I hope this has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment