Monday 30 September 2013

A sewing holiday!

A couple of weeks ago I went on holiday with my extended family to what can only be described as the middle of no where. We stayed on a very large farm meaning there was lots to do... when it came to walking! Don't get me wrong I enjoy walking but I can't do it 7 days in a row. So for some entertainment I decided to take my sewing machine with me.

This was a first for me but it got me wondering do you ever take your sewing machine with you on holiday or have you ever sewn in a bizarre place? Please leave a comment bellow :)
I hope this has inspired you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea! Might just try it sometime myself! Who knows what could happen to it!!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great way to relax when on holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete